The unique effect of Phentermine
Phentermine is an appetite suppressant that helps you to lose weight by decreasing your food intake and reducing feelings of hunger. Furthermore, since Phentermine is a type of stimulant, just like your morning coffee, it gives you more energy, boosts your mood and increases your concentration and cognitive function allowing you to finish your tasks for the day mentally and physically.
Despite your decreased food intake while on Phentermine you will not experience any sluggishness or fatigue. Physically, you will be able to perform more vigorous exercise and mentally you will have increased concentration and lose weight in a healthy manner.
Our happy, healthy successful patient
If you are struggling to lose weight a medical approach to weight loss can help
Unhappiness with our weight and size can leave us perpetually unsatisfied. We understand that whether you are trying to lose 10 pounds or 100 pounds the struggle is always the same. If we set unrealistic diet and exercise expectations we often end up binge eating and gaining even more weight.
Good news! We can help!
If you’re stuck in this vicious cycle you should consult with Dr. Shafa about your weight loss goals. She will take your complete medical history to identify your specific causes of weight gain such as thyroid dysfunction, hormonal imbalance or many other medical diseases which may be contributing to your weight gain. Dr. Shafa will customize a treatment plan for your individual needs and lifestyle.
Medical Approach to Weight Loss
Dr. Shafa will approach your weight loss struggle from a medical perspective. Losing weight is proven to prevent or eliminate complications such as diabetes, high cholesterol, heart attack, and high blood pressure. These medical issues can cause stroke and heart disease, the leading cause of death in the United States.
Remember, a proper medial approach to weight loss will increase your overall life expectancy and quality of life.
At OC MedDerm we offer a wide range of weight loss programs and tools to assist you in your weight loss journey.
- Phentermine was first approved as a diet drug in 1959, and has been on the market in various forms since then
- Phentermine is an appetite suppressant and energy booster
- Rx medication given on a temporary basis
- Custom dosage based on your medical conditions and weight loss goals
- Dosage may be adjusted based on your response to the therapy
- Diminished appetite will cause lower food consumption and subsequent healthy weight loss
- Extra boost of energy encourages patients to exercise when they normally would not
HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin)
- Series of hormone injections, individualized dosage and frequency for you
- Can metabolize your stored fat while your dieting
- Patients report feeling energized while on a low calorie diet
- Can lose a healthy amount of weight daily based on previous patient experience
- A combination of amino acids and Vitamin B12
- May help with fat burning and boosting your energy
- Can be given on a weekly basis in certain cases
- May increase your liver’s ability to burn fats while dieting
- Vit B12 provides energy to maintain workout routines
Become the best version of yourself like our patient above